Electrical Training Programs
Bruks Siwertell carries out customized electrical training programs for Siwertell ship unloaders. The main purpose of these programs is to train personnel so that they are qualified to follow the machine’s maintenance manual recommendations correctly and maintain a ship unloader in an optimum way to extend its service life and ensure peak efficiency. They also aim to smooth and improve start-up procedures, minimizing the time it takes to bring equipment online.
The condition of a ship unloader depends on how well the maintenance schedule is followed and a good working knowledge of critical and wear parts, their service life expectancy, and their timely replacement.
To deliver a broad knowledge base, the programs consist of both theoretical classroom-based learning and practical hands-on training on site. They include the maintenance of electrical systems and troubleshooting. Also included is instruction on how to use the Siwertell Monitoring system (SiMon), if applicable. In all areas of training, safety is a key concern and is discussed throughout our programs.
Main content: Electrical systems, General inspection guidelines, Preventative maintenance schedule, Replacement of electrical parts, Safety training, Troubleshooting
Typically, a Siwertell unloader training program is conducted over five days and the optimal group size is up to eight trainees. The content and depth of the program can be adapted according to a customer’s knowledge and requirements. Training manuals for use during the program are customized specifically for each project.
- Good working knowledge of the unloader’s electrical system
- Faster, more effective troubleshooting and service
- Qualified, knowledgeable personnel
- Unloader runs at peak efficiency
- Reduced downtime
- Spare parts stock adapted to customer’s needs
scope of supply
- Evaluation of an unloader’s electrical system history to ensure future optimal use of equipment
- Preparation of all training material
- Theoretical and practical on-site training sessions
- Learning assessment of participants
- Electrical system qualification certificates
- Full training report