Bruks Siwertell News: a good read
We publish our customer magazine Bruks Siwertell News twice a year. It contains our news stories along with industry-related articles ranging from detailed analysis of market sectors to operational case studies.
These studies cover new stand-alone deliveries to complex terminal projects. You might learn why a road-mobile unloader could be the perfect solution for you or how to stay safe when handling hazardous bulk materials. We tell you about our service and maintenance activities, illustrating the commitment we bring to our customers throughout the working lives of their Bruks Siwertell bulk material handling systems.
Below you will find the three latest issues. For older issues, please visit our digital magazine page on issuu.com
Siwertell News - Issue 2 2018
- how is your bulk handling operation performing?
- new modular conveyors
- customer cases
- new high capacity loader
Siwertell News - Issue 1 2018
- how to choose the right ship unloader
- safe and efficient grain handling
- service taken care of by experts
- networking conference in Indonesia
- noise reduction on biomass/coal unloader
Siwertell News - 2017
- new port-mobile unloader
- next-generation road-mobile units
- expanded digital presence
- digital upgrades
- seminars for customer engagement