Material Flow Enhancers:
Where material clumping or bridging is a concern, the BRUKS stoker can be equipped with ancillary devices to improve material flow. A spike roll can be provided inside the hopper to break apart large clumps of material that may result in “frozen” or “high sap” conditions. The spike roll is designed to reduce the size of these clumps prior to shear gate. Another option for improved material flow is a levelling roll at the discharge head of the stoker. The levelling roll is designed to uniformly distribute material onto the take-away conveyor.
In an application where dust control or mitigation is an issue. BRUKS stokers can be equipped with containment devices or hoods that reduce and contain dust emissions.
- Customer oriented engineering
- Worldwide delivery
- Turnkey planning including material transport, screening and storage technology
- Implementation in existing plants
- Parts consignment programs
- Service and reliability programs